background

Monday, December 27, 2010

Doo-dloo-doo-doo I'm singing in the rain--Just singing in the rain

What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again.
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
and i have lots of love
That's how the song goes, but us here at the Hip Chic Gypsies Camp are not so sure about the Glorious feelin bit,but we are happy and together and that's the main thing.
Bran & Pip having a rest before working out what to do next!
Pip decided his next big adventure is going to be in his dreams, as he is not going back out in the mud puddles again for a while so its nap time for him.

Josh doing the same thing, he is dry and snuggly on the lounge and that's where he wants to stay

The rain has eased a little and I think the chickens want to get out for a quick run between showers.

Out you come girls..




Well its time to round the chooks up..I am in me gum boots and have my perfect clear umbrella.
just splashin in the puddles and singing in the rain..All is well in my world.

Back inside for a cuppa and a chat on here.


Until next adventure
Kris XXXXX





No comments:

Post a Comment