background

Friday, June 17, 2011

A little out door chair slip covering make over.

Hi all.
The sun was shining today,YAY . We have had some of the heaviest rain for days, It was starting to make me feel a little dreary and glum.
The mud outside was thickly and quickly making its way into this shabby old caravan, We just couldn't get our shoes off quick enough ,to busy trying to get out of the pelting rain, then there is little pipin and his muddy paws ggrrr.

Enough complaining.
Anyways, with the sunlight today I was sitting out the front of the Caravan having my cuppa and thought ooh these chairs could do with a little lightening up, So some sew sewing was on my list of to do things today, along with cleaning the floors and the washing ( the sun was shining and the breeze was blowing = a perfect wash day)
This is the before of the chairs, They fold up neat for when we are traveling, and they are very comfy so they are well used.
This is our little out door entertainment area, we set this up when we are parked for a while.
Its very muddy and squishy at the moment.
I just felt it needed a bit of somfin somfin . I had a drop cloth and thought it would be perfect, so I quickly cut out and sewed some slip covers and a table cloth.
 
I think it lightens and brightens the place up a bit.
I was so happy with how they turned out, I made a cuppa and sat down to enjoy the sunshine.
I even got my hubby to come out for a tea party lol
I recon every one should have a tea party at least once a week , Even when you are travelling and livin in a little shabby old caravan!
I am living the dream and loving it, and every time we pack up and move on, we have a different surroundings to tea party in.
For now I am enjoying having my little out door entertainment are set up in my sisters front yard lol.
The best part is I can have my sisters over for a tea party, and now we have a nice spot to sit.
Until next adventure
Take Care
Kris xx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear Kris ~ I just wanted to thank you so much for visiting and following my blog, and for your lovely comment! It's so nice to "meet" you, and I shall very much enjoy my visits with you too! Hope you have a great day, Love Brenda

    ReplyDelete