background

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Getting out there.

Hi all,
 I been feeling a little poorly, Just down with the flue.
So I thought I would recap on a day I truly enjoyed.
Time out and back to nature at the water fall.
Here Tj and Ry are trying to coax me up the hill...Come on Auntie "You can do it"

Nature amazes me, things just grow and deal with the elements.
Little miracles popping out of what seems like nothing.
These fungi looked and felt like paper
and the colours, Truly lovely
The boys had a great time exploring.
Nature boy Ry
Lyn lookin for a spot for us to take a rest, gettin ready for our big climb back to the top.
Was a great day.
Until next adventure
Take Care
Kris **

1 comment:

  1. Hi Birdie,
    It looks like you, Lyn,Ry & Tj had a wonderful day exploring,
    love Mammie

    ReplyDelete