background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Head on over to "Candy Rose Creations"

Hi All
I have started a new Blog for my little Home wares Label.


If you follow me on here you would know that I have been selling my Hand made wares At our local Markets and on line over at Madeit.com.
I thought It was about time I gave Candy Rose Creations Its own voice, So Along with its own Blog I will also be making up a face book page.
With giving Candy Rose Creations a fresh new look with a new Label/Logo and some sweet new creations, I am hoping to turn my crafting hobby into a small business. So come on over ( you can find us HERE ) I will be posting our new creations, where and when you can find us at markets and maybe a tutorial or two on some of the creations we make, along with the every day trials and tribulations of our life.
I will be popping Back in here from time to time with new adventures and, well, stuff lol.
Hope to see you around
Until next
Adventure
Take Care
*Kris*

No comments:

Post a Comment