background

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Candy Rose Creations Go to Markets

Hi every bodies,,(Just a real quick one tonight), Hope yas all had a wonderful Saturday.
Ours was good, You can read all about it here at my other Blog   Candy Rose Creations blog spot .
Got these tonight, he is a little bit cute.
 And this is that other chair, the one in my creation station I was telling yas about.  ..Loving it!.
OK my lovelies that's it for me tonight, lol 2 blogs in one night has taken it outta me. ( so don't forget to pop on over to http://candyrosecreations.blogspot.com/ )
                                                        Until next adventure
                                                                Take care
                                                                   *Kris*

No comments:

Post a Comment