background

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Its begining to look a "little" like christmas. Shabby Cottage style.

Hi all,
Well its getting close to Christmas, But I am just not feeling it :-(
I even had my beautiful granddaughters come to stay, they helped me put up the Christmas tree and we even made our very own decorations. So I thought I would just pop in to show you what we have been making.
We made button balls in pink and white
 We French knitted pink and white sparkly fluffy wool into tinsel ( toot roll holders with colored pencils sticky taped to them, learning how to french knit, the girls have a 3 meter very colorful wool tinsel to go on their Christmas tree at home and loved learning a new craft)
Even made pom poms from the same wool.
 we sewed little boots
 and glued bobbles n beads on to a cane heart.
 The girls had so much fun making their own decorations
 The Christmas spirit and cheer is slowly creeping in on me.
Hope your all having a wonderful lead up to Christmas.
Until next adventure
Take care
*Kris*

No comments:

Post a Comment