background

Sunday, March 18, 2012

From this old cottage

Hi, welcome, come on in,,, I want to keep up with it all, I love blogging it's my way of keeping family and friends up to date with whats happening around this shabby old girl. So here we go, I am doing my first post from my iPhone, lets see how I do. I Just wanted to share a few photo's from around this old cottage. Just a little practice to start. if it all works and i post this, thank you ever so much for popping in & keep coming back ( cause this could get very interesting lol ) until next adventure, take care. *Kris*

5 comments:

  1. wow that looks great,you did well with your iphone,

    I specially love the frogs :)

    catch up with you soon,,Mammie oxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The frogs r so sweet and seemed to pose for me too. I love taking and playing around with photo's , putting them in frames altogether xxx

      Delete
    2. Sorry mammie, I am again on my iPhone and just learning to drive it, Talk soon oxox Kris

      Delete
  2. What great photos! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana, so many great opportunities to take photo's around here and I love sharing them, hope you have a great week ox Kris

      Delete