background

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A quick Hello From Avondale cottage.

Hello :).... Just a quick pop in from me today xxx

Sorry I have been absent from my little blog, Life has been full on and I have been a little down,( as has the computer), but that has all changed, I have picked myself up and dusted myself off ..
 We have some new additions to the Avondale cottage family,, Cusco and Maggie our lovely little goats..
Also we will be welcoming a new baby girl,,, Tiara, in the next month... she is a Staffy pup :)
The Kitchen has had a little make over and the table is in with some sweet vintage chairs...
I will pop back in with better up dates, but for the moment I am concentrating on my little outlet Candy Rose Creations,, I am selling on madeit.com ( the button is on the side)
and have been playing around in www.facebook.com/CandyRoseCreations swing over n say Hi..
..Or you can read about it all on my other blog over here at  Candy Rose Creations
Im off to have a cuppa and then get my day started :)
Thanks for stopping by
Until next adventure
Take Care
xx Kris xx

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you, Kris. Love your new "babies". xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana,, Great to see you xo Kris

      Delete
  2. Hi Teen** it is all Beautiful ** It would be a lovely place for a B&B!
    And when it is "I'll be booking in"! xxxJae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jea,, Your room is ready,, Love ya Sis xo

      Delete
  3. So lovely to hear from you Kris, your new additions are so gorgeous and I am popping over to your other blog and FB to have a sticky right now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nellie, I've been shopping over at your place again :) I just love your online store. x

      Delete