background

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Where have I been?? ... Taking lots of photos!, playing in instagram!



Hello again,,, hope all has been well in your world :)
lots of photos this post ( most of these photo's are in instagram @kris_avondalecottage)

 I have been a little neglectful of this little blog and I am sorry for that xx
I have been preoccupied with getting my little business up and running .. over here in my face book page CandyRoseCreations...
 I have also been playing around in the cottage garden, early in the mornings to beat the heat... it was another thing I had neglected.... but is starting to look bright and sparkly now :)
Christmas stocking making.. for our CandyRoseCreations Etsy store :)
and  playing around with a few more Creations for our madeit.com store....
Getting bright and cheery with some Candy Rose creations frilly fru fru apron :)
and getting my stencil on with some burlap market totes.. or hessian or jute? lol not sure what to call it these days.....
My beautiful sister helped me out by sewing up some lovely peg aprons,, she sent them to the cottage and I added vintage doilies for mobile phone pockets..
My sister made one for me many years ago and it is the best thing .. I just love them...
we had some orders for Shabby vintagy bunting,, love making these pretties...
I had my beautiful grand babies come and visit for the weekend and we had tea parties :))
The girls made the cupcakes, sandwiches and cheese on Ritz all by them selves and set up a perfect table.. I am one proud nanny xxxxx
More early morning gardening was done... hehe yes in my party dress and gumboot.. Just cause it makes me happy
Loving my old tin bucket stenciled,, now our out door wash up area :)
I have been relaxing with a cuppa and reading magazines
 Trying to get my Christmas on with fairy lights....
Op shopping and picking up these two lovely chairs for $5 each .. woot woot Bargain...
we have been surviving our summer storms and loving the cooling change they bring...
But most of all I have just been hanging out here in the creation station.... and loving life to the fullest xxx
Thank you for popping in x
May your days be Merry and Bright..
Until next adventure
Take care
Kris x

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget you've also been giving much appreciated tutorials on stencilling....xo...good to see you back Kris, hope you're here in blogland more often...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris- you have put together some wonderful items. You do beautiful work and I love peeking into your life- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete