background

Friday, February 1, 2013

New month and project Caravan reno.

Hello and Happy new month......
I have been busy opening up the doors and windows and airing out this shabby old cottage.....
Its been a busy few days of .... what do they call it ????...zhooshing? Foofing?..... anyways,,,,, I have been fluttering around this old cottage fluffing up cushions and washing quilts and curtains,,, moving things around and spray painting vintage bottles :) Oh yes I did!!!...... ( I scrubbed this one up but could not get the scratches out soooooo, loving a little spritz with a spay paint can,,, I did!!!!....)
I am lovin it ......

Something I am not loving all that much at the minute is the Caravan......
Its just a big, ugly, dirty mess....

we have had to rip all the lining out, yep,,, walls, ceiling and floor coverings all have to go
we are trying to salvage what we can, BUT at this point in time we are giving it a rest..... if its not leaking with the rain pouring in on us ( not a good time to be using power tools) then its been over 40 degrees in there.... ( yes .. to hot.. to wet,,,, I am using all the excuses in the book)
It is getting there though, and once all the grotty work of pulling it apart is over,, the fun begins ;)...
Until then I will play glampings out the front door,,,, it sort of gives me hope that this crappy old caravan can become a sweet cottage on wheels .... One day!!!!!


A new month and its back to Avondale cottage with a bit of shifting and painting of furniture and stuff ..... I have a few little projects I would like to get done.
 Ok I'll be off then, no time like the present ;) ,,,,hope to wow you with them soon...

Until next adventure
Take care
*Kris*
XXXX

1 comment:

  1. We are working on an old "caravan" of sorts, too...you are right-what a mess. Glad you can open up and air out- I can't wait until we can- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete